terça-feira, 1 de março de 2011

Koihime Musou + Eng Patch



Description

Time travel? Are you kidding me?!
I eagerly rushed out of my dorm to try and catch a burglar who snuck into my school, but next thing I knew, I was laying in a vast, open prairie. "What the hell?!" I thought, but my amazement didn't last long before I was surrounded by a group of men armed with glistening weapons! "Leave your clothes if you value your life," they said. What era is that line from?!

I tried to resist them, but they started spouting gibberish before swinging their weapons at me. I thought, "This is it for me!" But then, a black-haired beauty appeared before me. She agilely swung her huge spear, and sent those men packing. As I respectfully thanked her, she began to name herself.

"My name is Kan'u. My Lord, may we fight together and quell these wars?"


Screenshots


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário